Payment and Invoicing Policy
- Hourly rates are billed in 15 minute increments, unless
- Retainer fees are due prior to commencement of work and the
1st of each month thereafter.
- A signed contract may be required before beginning a project.
- Some projects may also require a 25% deposit before beginning
- Invoices are submitted via email or fax. Payment is due upon
- Payments made later than 30 days of receipt of invoice will
be subject to 2% per month. (24% per annum)
- A service charge of $35 will be issued for each NSF cheque.
- Methods of payment accepted: PayPal, Certified Cheque, Money
Order or Cash.
- Any errors or omission found after work or services has been
performed and accepted by the client are not the responsibility
of dkm Online Office Solutions. The client assumes full
responsibility for proofreading documents after they have been
In order to protect your corporate information and your right to
- will not use your corporate information for any purpose other
- will protect your corporate information with appropriate
- will protect the confidentiality of your corporate
- will strive to keep your corporate information as accurate
and up-to-date as is necessary