Payment and Invoicing Policy
- Hourly rates are billed in 15 minute increments, unless specified
- Retainer fees are due prior to commencement of work and the 1st of
each month thereafter.
- A signed contract may be required before beginning a project.
- Some projects may also require a 25% deposit before beginning the
- Invoices are submitted via email or fax. Payment is due upon receipt.
- Payments made later than 30 days of receipt of invoice will be subject
to 2% per month. (24% per annum)
- A service charge of $35 will be issued for each NSF cheque.
- Methods of payment accepted: PayPal, Certified Cheque, Money Order
- Any errors or omission found after work or services has
been performed and accepted by the client are not the responsibility
of dkm Online Office Solutions. The client assumes full responsibility
for proofreading documents after they have been accepted.
In order to protect your corporate information and your right to privacy,
- will not use your corporate information for any purpose other than
- will protect your corporate information with appropriate security
- will protect the confidentiality of your corporate information
- will strive to keep your corporate information as accurate and up-to-date
as is necessary